Wedding response cards are an important part to your wedding invitation suite. They help determine final guest counts along with a few other things that can help make the wedding planning process a bit easier – giving you all of the information needed to accommodate them. Below you will find a list of the five things to include on those RSVP cards.
1. Name Line: This line allows you to know who the card is coming from. Common ways to write this are “M___________” or “Name(s)__________”
2. Number Attending Line: This line gives you an accurate head count!
3. Response Date: The date guests should have their responses back to you by. Check with your caterer or venue, they may have a specific date they need a final count – it’s often four weeks before the wedding.
4. Song Request Line: This is a great place to add some fun, and allow the guests to be a part of the wedding. Let them fill in a favorite song to dance to!
5. Meal Selection: If you’re having a seated dinner with different entree selections, you can add an area to the reply card allowing guests to indicate their desired meal.Read More
Welcome to the Paper Tie Affair Blog! We’re here to share our latest work, inspiration, tips and tricks, DIY ideas, and occasional freebies to help you create the perfect one-of-a-kind celebration.